Look With WetnWild Nouveau Pink Lipstick

I just love bright pink lips!Especially for spring and it was time for me to try 511B Nouveau Pink by WetnWild lipstick!You know sometimes you like so much an intense lipstick but when you wear it ,its just not into you!Like the Jennifer Aniston movie I guess!
But in my surprise Nouveau Pink its amazing!But keep on mind that the rest make up is more of a flawless,simple one!Not to much blush ,not to much eye make up!I kept the rest simple and emphasize on the lipstick!Thats the one I wanted to pop out!

My bangs are giving me a hard time ..they grow to fast and still havent decide if I'm gonna let them grow again or cut them..
But what I wear is
FaceFoundation:Korres Ginger and Vitamins foundation
Blush:Mac Well dressed
Bronzer:Elf duo the bronzing shade
EyesKorres light pink eyeshadow,created depth on crease with WetnWild Vanity pallete (the shimmer dark brown e/s) and a Seventeen brown eye pencil!

And lips I'm wearing of course Wet n Wild Nouveau Pink 511B!No gloss on top,just one touch in the middle of my lips with Revlon Shine that Pink!

This spring is going to be full of intense pink lipsticks!And definitely going to rock more often Nouveau Pink!And I have to mention thatI feel it moisture on lips,thing that I always like on lipsticks!!

Do you love Bright Intense Pink lips for spring??

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, love this shade of pink for spring. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I <3 the lippy shade

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lipstick colour is gorgeous!

    it really suits you :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, this lipstick looks pretty close to Pink Nouveau by Mac... Hence the intended pun, maybe? Either way, it looks fantastic on you! Currently I'm in love bright lipsticks, these kind of posts do me no good at keeping my lipstick obsession at bay!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lip colour is lovely, bright pinks are my absolute favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love all shades of pink lipstick (even though only a few shades look good on me lol) You pull off this color really well Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such an eye catching pink on you and your skin looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this pink is beaut hun! I can'y get enough of pink lippys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pink looks so hot on you!! Loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This colour is SOOO pretty on you. Really its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!! I love Bright Intense Pink lips for spring and this lipstick is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like that lips! goes beautifully with your haircolor :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Υοu look gorgeous!!
    Love that color! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is a gorgeous colour. I love that its from wet n wild!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colour! Especially love it with your hair colour x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this color on you, it looks great! I always love a bright pink lipstick!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous hun! The colour really suit you, is wet and wild available in the uk? xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The color is too bold for my tastes, but it looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! this pink looks so gorgeous on you!!!! i love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do!:D

    This shade of pink makes your skin glow!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look like a pop star!!!!!!
    Super gorgeous look, just like you babe!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look gorgeous, honestly!
    i actually wore Pink Nouveau by MAC yesterday paired with Well Dressed as well and thought to make an FOTD, i guess i'll do it in the following days as a follow up to this post naming it Pink Nouveau, Blondes Vs Brunettes. xD
    Nevertheless you look breathtaking :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Είναι τέλειο και σου πάει πάρα πολύ!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. ti oraio roz xroma!!!! sou paei para polu!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! I love natural looks

    ReplyDelete
  26. this color looks absolutely perfect on you. for me, someone with red hair, it wouldn't work BUT on you, it's fab. also, i'm new to your blog and think it's really cute

    check out my beauty blog at www.redlipgloss.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts