Look with WetnWild Purple Fairy Palette

As I told you my sweet cousin (she's the special guest Blonde in this post) and I did not only curl hair but we also played with make up!!
I was so happy to create a make up look on her cause I just love to practice and have fun with people I love!!
She specifically requested a purple make up look and a bold one!!So I guess purple looks gorgeous on both blondes and brunettes!!
And here is the evidence!!


All products mostly mine except..
Foundation:Clinique Even Better Foundation and
Mascara:Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Eyesahdows used:Mac Satin Taupe,Wet n Wild Purple Fairy Pallete,Bourjois #08

But the best part is that we had such a wonderful time and we laughed so much!!Especially during the photo taking part!!

Well what do you think?

Comments

  1. i think the eyes look amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cousin is so pretty! I dare say you two carry some resemblance, am I right?
    The eye makeup is just stunning!!!

    I'm sure you had a great time, too ;)
    My mum lets me do her makeup every now and then and I enjoy it so much!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Just LOVE the purple on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poly omorfo makigiaz,to mwb sigoura ths paei!
    Nice job!
    K mena einai h kalyterh mou na bafw files h adelfes,ksadelfes klp!
    Polla filia

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks amazing! Great job hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love having little "makeup parties"! This purple eye shadow looks great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks lovely in purple!! Well done Irene, great job!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts