This Week's Five Things..

Now during this week I did some shopping...obviously!Mostly items I really wanted to try.

First of all I already had try L'Oreal Voluminous Original,but this time I wanted to try the Waterproof formula.Hope this one has the same effect as the Original and don't dry faster.
And the Famous DUO eyelash adhesive in clear.After trying some drugstore eyelashes glue (and see that they don't work unfortunately)I had to try this one and put out of the drawer my false lashes,have them in view and wear them more often.Pricey for a glue...but everyone says the best about this one.
And what's a beanie hat without an envelope clutch to combine?Matches perfectly and had my compliments..

As for the new pastel madness going around-talking about nail polishes-I had no excuse on getting these ,but couldnt help it.So Korres Violet and Peony Pink are the first nailpolishes that brought to me the Spring spirit.
My favorite of the two is Peony Pink.Both of them easy application,dry fast and work good on my nails ,meaning they last about 3-4 days.
Closing this post with this week's cafe,which I enjoyed my coffee and relaxed.Liked this place so much so I took some pics with Iphone!The decoration of this one feels like home ,don't you think?
What did you do this week?And what purchase of yours bring to you the Spring mood?



Comments

  1. omg!!!I LOVE KORRES NAIL POLISH!i want to try the violet one so badlyyyy!nice cafeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nail polishes look great! The cafe looks so comfortable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τη Voluminous δεν την έχω δοκιμάσει αλλά νομίζω πως ήρθε η σειρά της! Το μοβ μανό μου αρέσει τόσο πολύ! Όσο για το συνδιασμό με το τσαντάκι είναι σούπερ! Αυτό το χρώμα σου πάει τόσο πολύ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. μου αρεσει ο ογκος που δινει γι αυτο τη ξαναγορασα!φιλια κ ευχαριστωωω!!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Γεια σου ομορφη! Τη Duo glue απο που τη πηρες και ποσο; Λεω να τη δοκιμασω.

    Φιλια!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those nail varnish colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. και εμένα μου αρέσουν πολύ τα χρώματα!!αλλά δεν μου κρατάνε πάνω στα νύχια τα βερνίκια, του κορρέ..δεν ξέρω γιατί!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your new blog header! It's so summer/spring-y :) The Korres polishes are such pretty pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. L'oreal Voluminous is my go-to mascara for thicker lashes. Hope you like the waterproof version.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Λοιπον αν και δεν γνωριζόμαστε από κοντα, ότνα είδα τον μπερε και το φάκελο ειπα ότι ειναι ακριβώς το στυλ που μου εμπνέεις! Οσο για τα μανό...απλά τελεια!!! Μαλλον θα χτυπησω και γω κανενα ακόμα χρωματάκι γιατι απο Κορρε έχω μονο το περτικαλί που σαν χρώμα απλα΄δεν υππάρχει!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ευχαριστω κουκλα!!ναι ειναι ωραιο κ το πορτοκαλι,αλλα κ τα καινουρια να δεις!απλα τελεια!!

      xxxx

      Delete
  10. Great haul sweetie!!! Love the nail polishes you picked, you always have the best eye for n/p! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. heey nice post. :)) would you like to follow each other?

    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The nail varnishes look fab, just found your blog, now following xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great haul! the nail polishes look amazing! I've been eyeing on the lilac-ey one since last year! and I am so in love with the cafe you found! reminds me of gossip girl to be honest!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ps. i've given you an award!

    http://fashion-written-with-alipstick.blogspot.com/2012/03/music-awardtag.html


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to snuggle up in that cozy cafe with a good book. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't know Korres did nail polishes! I'm a huge sucker for pastel polishes - both the purple and pink are real pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ο φακελος ειναι πολυ ωραιος!!!Καλα, και τα μανο δεν οανε πισω....

    http://melinadale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Εγω την duo την πηρε απο ebay!ωραιο blog!
    http://glorious-princess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Τι γλυκα χρωματακια τα μανο!! Μ'αρεσει πολυ κ ο φακελος!
    Την duo τη χρειαζομαι κ εγω γιατι η κολλα που εχουν μεσα οι βλεφαριδες δεν κανει τιποτα..

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts