Cargo Blu_Ray (Blush+Bronzer)

Always wanted to try Cargo products...alway looked so falttering in my eyes.And yes finally I got the chance to try Cargo Blu_Ray kit ,thanks to my good friend Ann!
What I'm already loving is the blusher/highlighter and the bronzer from this kit ,and let me tell you why!!

First of all the package of these is square,steady and metallic black.Pretty close to Korres products and great ones for travelling!!
But lets move on the inside..
The blusher/highlighter is peach and a light one with gold shimmer in it,this is my everyday blush lately works as a blush/highlighter I gain time and it doesnt seem so pale on skin!!
The bronzer is light matte brown,did notice a light orange undertone when I was wearing it(not a huge deal on) ,but I'd prefer it more with a paler skin of mine ..which is going to happen eventually after the ending of my beach walks..this is just a one tone darker from the NYC Sunny ,which I love for winter times too!!
Are these pigmented??
Way to much..a little goes a long way and you can build the colour you want from light to darker!I watched myself searching for this two more and more often lately.
Cant wait to do fotd for you with the best light so you can see what I mean!Soon that's sure!!

Have you tried Cargo?What do you think of these two?

Comments

  1. Wow very beautiful!
    I can't wait to see you with the bronzer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these look fabulous, I love how soft and pigmented they appear. I've tried a blush from the standard cargo line (not the blu ray) and loved it, so i'll need to track down these ones.

    PS looking forward to your fotd.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im actually for a bronzer now, and since I cannot get the Chanel Tan de Soleil I probably should try Cargo instead. Pretty colors!

    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when cargo first came out I remember buying a lipgloss but haven't tried anything since. I love the blush colour. It has a nice natural look to it. Thanks for the swatches.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want a matte bronzer but I'm not buying the one from NYC because it's not cruelty-free (as far as I know), but this one from Cargo looks like it will be too dark for me... do they have othe shades?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to love the packages! So so nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to try the cargo blu ray stuff! These bronzers look gorgeous but they may be too light for me- i have a problem with finding bronzer dark enough. Thanks for the swatches, great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really great ! However im always aware of these kind of makeups wether they would look too cakey when worn! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't manged to get hold of any cargo yet but these look completely gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now THIS is pigmentation! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of this brand before but it looks interesting ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts