Cute Cargo Make up Bag


There's one make up bag that I have these days in my handbag.And this is a set that I got as a gift from my beloved Fabulous!(Pastas not included)
How cute is this travel size make up bag with all the Cargo goodies in it?
Looks small but is handy and I like the pattern..

Cargo Coral -beach blush(it looks like a bronzer but it is blush) gives a Sun-kissed look. Cargo mini size classic lipgloss(love the texture),mini size triple-action mascara in black,eye pencil in khaki and eyeshadow duo.
From my Cargo make up experience:
Very good quality products
Amazing pigmentation
Overall very pleased!!
I know these ones I hard to find in Europe,but if you have the chance to try some of these(maybe a swap)don't think of it too much,Try them!
Swatches below;)
Have you tired Cargo make up?What do you think?

Comments

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, following you back right now =)
    Keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Love that Cargo blush, you can even use it to contour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mini size lipgloss looks super gorgeous! I can't believe that gloss that looks like a bronzer is actually gloss LOL! I haven't tried lots of CARGO products but I have a waterproof bronzer - that I'm not really sure is really waterproof - but it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, arent CARGO products amazing? Try the HD powder.....
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooohhh! that blush is sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Τέλεια μου φαίνονται!! καλοφόρετα!! και το νεσεσέρ πανέμορφο!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love Cargo's products<3

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts