Something For Winter 2012:WetnWild Don't Steal My Thunder


And who doesn't like smokey eyes for Winter?I got a bit tired from Summer in terms of make up, as most of my make up was a more natural.What do you think won't melt in Greece's heat waves??Believe me even the best eyeshadow bases try hard to resist but...
I got this as a gift and can't wait to rock it!

I find WetnWild eyeshadows trio very pigmented and good quality.
Handy to tell you which eyeshadow is for what,perfect for girls who are just starting to use make up.
So with WetnWild Don't Steal My Thunder you get a light shimmery gray,a dark shimmery gray (almost black),a white shimmery.
I'll take smokey eyes for Winter please,and thank you!!
Swatches in Daylight below
What do you think??

Comments

  1. Oh, this really looks great for a very nice and classy smokey eye. (: Please show some looks with it.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing!!! perfect for shimmery automn looks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that dark shimmery grey looks stunning, absolutely my kind of shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! great post dear! i dint know your blog! it's really great! keep posting! in invite you to visit mine and follow me if you like, i already follow you! ;)
    Kisses!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gooooood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wet'n wild trios!
    The eyeshadows feel kinda expensive when you use them, pigmented and creamy, my favourite one is Walking on eggshells!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Υπέροχες αποχρώσεις :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a gorgeous palette. I love smokey eye colours, thanks for sharing :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete
  9. αν και δεν μου ταιριάζουν σα χρώματα, δείχνουν πολύ ωραία στο χέρι σου! με γεια!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts