Hair Update vol.2 :Apivita

I have oily hair,I always had since childhood.And I reached the point were I know that this will never change as much as I dye my hair,or wash..
But lately I had hair loss too,happens to me once a year in a more extended form,so I had to act and act fast..

Thats how I started Apivita Food supplements caps for hair with L-cystine and royal jelly.This is the second month I 'm doing the treatment and I'm extremelly happy so far.This one minimized my hair loss literally,and I can understand it by sweeping!!You might say sweeping?Yes I can see less hair on my floor!!
How many ingredients this one has?L-cystine,royal jelly,taurine,Zinc,Folic Acid,L-Methionine and vitamin B5,all of them main proteins and vitamins for hair.
One cap per day for 3 months and more volume-grow fast hair you get.
Don't wait the first day results..you have to be patient with this one

As for the Apivita Propoline Balancing shampoo with honey and nettle thats newly added to my everyday routine I cant say enough good words!!
After styling my hair and summer heat I ended with dry ends plus oily roots!!Disaster!!
But this one ,it might not have a gorgeous scent as the one we all used too,but is doing an amazing job.I feel my hair softer ,with more elasticity, without weighing down.
Didnt use a styling tool in the pictures(just my hair dryer) this is my natural hair after wash..
This is why I love both products I tried from Apivita!!

Have you tried Apivita caps or Propoline shampoo?

Comments

  1. You've got a healthy and glowy hair :)
    I didn't tried any Apivita or any other brand caps, I've always doubt about their results, but I guess I'm worng ;) hahahaha
    kisses lovely Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think im going to have to try them !
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Apivitas Propoline shampoo for hair lose (with a red-pink label on the bottle) and when I wash them they are not that soft and easy to comb while in the shower, but once dry thay are quite soft.. Have you noticed the same affect or perhaps it is only with the hair lose shampoo?
    xx R. :)

    http://rafoulig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have oily roots and dry ends too, I might give this brand a go.
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suffer from seasonal hairloss twice a year, finally someone told me it's because of iron deficiency and it made sense! Now I'm concentrating on my diet- more red meat and green vegetables, my hair was never better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great, I wouldn't have guessed that there was sth wrong with it just by looking at it - seems strong and healthy from the photos!

    Btw, how do you find the Apivita supplements? I used to take the Inneov ones a while back, but they upset my stomach a bit, so didn't bother with supplements again since..!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Apivita!! I started taking the hair capsules 2 weeks ago because im planning on dying my hair blue so ill probably destroy it!!
    Great post!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love everything i tried from Apivita so far!
    i wanted to try this shampoo for the longest time but i thought it was a bit expensive for a shampoo.. but since you said it works i will definitely pick it up soon!!!

    great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair looks healthy & nice! :)

    fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks shiny and healthy! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair loos shiny and healthy too.i think i''ll buy the apivita supplements caps,because my hair needs strength..I used to buy apivita shampoos,when i was younger!!
    nice blog:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts