Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner..

How wrong was I believing that Wnw gel liner was quite good?After its dryness I had to find something else to try..And my eye caught the new Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner and my eye was right!!

The package is glass-metallic,small and handy!Closes pretty well!!
It comes with the Maybelline brush for this eyeliner ,which is thin and soft.
I purchased the 01 Intense Black and I'm really impressed on how creamy this eyeliner is.Although I dont really like many products from Maybelline this one left me speechless...
I used for a better point of view the Maybelline brush ,though I prefer angled ones and it works wonders from thin to thick lines!!Giving effortless a drama black line,no smudging or transfer made me love it!!
The only flaw is that the 24h lasting claim isnt going to happen if you have oily lids like mine..with a primer its going to last for about 7-8 hours..but that time is pretty good too,at least for me!

I'll report in the near future about its dryness process and let you know!!

Have you tried the New Maybelline Gel Liner?What do you think?

Comments

  1. to agapimeno mou eyeliner einai!!! mono auto xrisimopio#



    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks really great, ive been meaning to purchase this but i was unsure if it was really that great, thanks!
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen it but I haven't tried it yet because I haven't finished the one I'm using now. Nice review, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ww much does it cost? i'm running out of eyeliner and this is definitely on my list!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I have it quite long time and I adore it! Really one of the best products of high street!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This eyeliner is decent. Although I have to agree that this isn't all that good for people with oily eyelids like us. I always do flicks and by 3pm, they seem to have disappeared. Currently using Clinique's Cream Eyeliner which is waaay better. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really want to try this out !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. isn't it the best!! really economic too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this at the drugstore, and I really want to try it but... I've got Mac fluidline in Blacktrack and it will last for one year(I've had one before, and it lasted one whole year). So I'll have to wait to try it. I'm sure it's a great product with great price, my eyelidas are not very oily so I guess it would work for me.
    Kisses Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got that one and love it too. I find the brush really good. I picked it up in purple in america and it's gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought this exact same product today too, after my Bobbi Brown one dried out far too quickly (but after a lot of use!) I tried it on and I love it, and so much cheaper as well! great review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks very good! I've never tried it, but I might once I'm out of the (horrible) blacktrack fluidline!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This will be on my list to try out next! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always wanted to try this, now I'm definitely buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this, its amazing! The formula is brilliant, I've had mine for months and it's not dried out. The brush is good, but I've moved on to a different NYX professional liner brush. I find this stays on all day, and believe me, my days can be very long - and I don't get transfer. Best of all, this doesn't even budge on the waterline. Perfect for added drama! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice!!! I suppose it's available in greek stores, right? Finally! An affordable gel liner that is widely available! I'm def going to try this out!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bought it 2 weeks ago! I have dry lids, so it works wonders. I loved how black it is, plus the brush was quite good as well (I still prefer to use my angled one though!).

    Polla polla filia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could master the flicked eyeliner look - mine just always looks a bit wobbly and messy! Ah well practise makes perfect I suppose...

    Sarah x

    www.smallestsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haven't seen any eyeliner like this... Must be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post. I've been wanting to try this product out :) Now I'm going to definitely buy it !

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts