Elf Beauty Book Smoky Eye Edition and new hair tools storage

Haven't try before Elf eyeshadows ,and be honest I thought that these may not be what I expect,so I was a little scared.But Elf Beauty Book Smoky Eye Edition is something that need to be mentioned.

First of all the packaging is quite handy and love the fact that this palette has shimmer and matte eyeshadows in it.All of them to create smokey eyes from light to dark..perfect for winter times to play with.
These eyeshadows are really powdery and pigmented,especially the blue ones.The light eyeshadows not so pigmented and the shimmer ones gorgeous!!

Some swatches below so you can see what I mean ,taken in daylight and no primer underneath..
First row blue shades..the darker the better!!
Second row plum shades..love the two last ones!
Third row silver shades..and definitely for a night out,shimmery ones except the black one that looks more of a taupe-black..
Imagine how these look with a primer or a dark cream base underneath,so if you want to have all your smokey eyeshadows in one this is a lovely,handy, affortable palette to try :)

And since I'm talking about handy stuff...I used to keep my hair tools in a bag as I didnt want them to hang around..but this was not easy for me and definitely didnt save me time,
so I purchased this cute big box ,put the ones I use mostly in and storage this in my closet!What I love?I can see them all!!
This box is from Jumbo for 4,99€..and did save me a lot of time!!

What do you think about Elf eyeshadows?And do you like handy,neat boxes for your storage-organization stuff?

Comments

  1. I love these colours so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I like pretty boxes to organise my stuff! This one looks lovely! And the palette is very pretty, I love that it has matte and shimmery eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shadows are pigmented, its a great buy :)

    ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww the shades are gorgeous <3 Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hun, sorry ive not commented for ages. This palette looks lovely. Perfect colours for this time of year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I wish I was a proper storage kind of girl, i'm sadly however, more of a throw things into a drawer and close it fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the storage , i keep myne in a basket as well , its the easiest way ! The palette looks fantastic as well :)
    www.glitterme-up.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've an eyeshadow book from Elf, but... I used it few times :( Not happy about the pigmentation, it was a pitty because the colors were pretty.
    I like the box you got for your hair tools.I've got a pair of boxes from Ikea with that exactly same pattern ;)
    Kisses Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. for the price, elf eye shadows are great! I just don't like how they're really powdery and gets all over the place and stains other shadows :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shadows are amazing. I love the colours, especially the deep navy colour.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this colors, really cute! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this palette looks like a staple! i can't find it on elf website.. still available ?
    i mostly prefer elf cream eyeshadows! they are great!

    xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Storage bag is really cute.Nice review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're liking this elf palette! I have a few and I will say that some colours are amazing and some are just "etsy-ketsy" LOL! (the pigmentation isn't great or there's too much glitter/fall-out) but overal I really like elf shadows!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts