Update


Hi everyone!!
Not much posting lately ,but there's going to be a whole make over at this blog!From now one there's not going to be only beauty and product's reviews(well these will be too),but this blog is going to have and fashion and random pictures and everything that bothers me..
Yes,yes please move on(saying that loud to myself)...

1.most used eyeshadows for August will have to be Mac Sable and Wet n Wild Comfort Zone(thanks to my lovely ladies Tina and Ann ) 2.Favorite ice tea:NesTea peach..don't get me wrong but Lipton Ice tea sucks 3.Black new handbag from Alexi Andriotti,not leather obviously and link here 4.new Elf liquid eyeliners (want to try them all)
1.Tried Garnier Ultra Lift and liked it 2.Favourite sunglasses Ray ban white-blue lenses,Jackie O style:) 3.Favourite skin care Nivea Visage Double effect demake up and Bioten skin moisture Vitamin E. 4.L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof my ar...this thing is not working in Greece's summer heat waves.
Leaving Summer with us having fun at a hotel's pool;)
1.me 2.hubby and first son 3.second son 4.daughter
One big happy family:)

Comments

  1. οι αλλαγές είναι πάντα ευπρόσδεκτες!
    (και εγω ψηφίζω Nestea!!)
    καλό βράδυ:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bag, should be great for winter! ;)
    Great post doll, glad you're back in business!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh I will have to find some Nestea Peach, never even knew it existed LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! :) it seems you had a lot of fun in summer! have a nice autumn ana a new school year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics, looks like so many lovely memories!
    Wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts