China Glaze Drastic

I'm into dark nail polishes from now on,thats sure..
So I had to try China Glaze Drastic.A deep red as seen in the bottle.
Though with two coats wasnt so deep as I expected
The application of this one was great,but it takes a little more time to dry than other China Glaze nail polishes I've tried.

But I love the glow it has and it's a very wearable red for winter,if you like reds this is a good option!!

I also shorten my nails ..I prefer them short with dark nail polishes.
And almost forgot to mention that this one has a light application so if you want to go deeper a third coat wont look to much..
I tried the third coat option after, and it looks even better and more deep!!

Do you like red nail polishes for winter?What do you think of Drastic?

Comments

  1. I love red polish, and when winter comes around, the darker ones are my favorites. This one is a very sexy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful colour! I'm a huge fan of deep red polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is a classic red polish I like thats a bit dark and yes I agree with you it looks better with shortened nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colour! I love red polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty color! I love deep red polishes for fall/winter

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great fall colour!!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour!
    So amazing :) <3
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love red nails for fall/winter...and you're absolutely right, the nails have to be shorter! I really like China Glaze polishes...even more than OPI if you can believe it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shade, I love it and your nails look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ακριβως ενα τετοιο εψαχνα!thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reds and i love red and deep red during winter even more. LOVE THE SHADE and your nails look fantastic :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts