I love...Mango & Papaya



I love...Mango & Papaya body butter* 8€
Whenever the weather gets a little warmer , I always have a twist in choosing body butters. I love more tropical summery scents, and in this case-no the weather isn't warmer but- I'm excited for trying the I Love...Mango & Papaya nourishing body butter from the I Love...Cosmetics company. 

A warm delicious body butter enriched with coconut oil and shea butter, extremelly yummy and  with an unforgetable sweet mango scent. It absorbs quickly as it's not as thick as TBS body butters and its aroma lasts amazingly. Due to shea butter my skin feels gorgeously nourished and soft while I keep ( I try to hold on, but...) sniffing myself!
You can find I love...Mango & Papaya body butter in selected drugstores or in All About Eve with a click here.

Όταν ο καιρός γίνεται λίγο πιο ζεστός, πάντα έχω μια εναλλάγη στην επιλογή των βούτηρων σώματος. Μου αρέσουν πιο τροπικές καλοκαιρινές μυρωδιές, και σε αυτή τη περίπτωση-όχι ο καιρός δεν είναι ακόμη ζεστός, αλλά- είμαι ενθουσιασμένη που δοκιμάζω το I Love...Mango & Papaya nourishing body butter από την εταιρία I Love...Cosmetics

Ένα ζεστό νόστιμο βούτηρο σώματος εμπλουτισμένο με έλαιο καρύδας και βούτηρο καριτέ, εξαιρετικά λαχταριστό και με αξέχαστα γλυκό άρωμα μάνγκο. Απορροφάται αμέσως , μιας και δεν είναι τόσο πυκνό όσο τα βούτηρα σώματος απο το TBS και το άρωμα του διαρκεί καταπληκτικά. Λόγω του βούτηρου καριτέ αισθάνομαι το δέρμα μου θαυμάσια ενυδατωμένο και απαλό , ενώ συνεχίζω (προσπαθώ να κρατηθω, αλλά...)  να μυρίζω τον εαυτό μου!
Μπορείτε να βρείτε το I love...Mango & Papaya body butter σε επιλεγμένα φαρμακεία ή στο All About Eve με ένα κλίκ εδώ.

Have you tried I love...Cosmetics body butters?Which one you like the most?

Comments

  1. mmmmhm, sounds so yummy, haha :D
    I love the smell of mango as well *w*

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm..It even looks yummy in the tub! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, must smell yummy! I've tried their Strawberry & Milkshake body butter but I was super disappointed! This is not what I would call a proper "butter" because it's just not thick enough for my taste. While it does moisturize, it's just not enough for my parched and irritated skin and when I apply this body butter at night after showering, I find my skin itching in the morning and I need to apply another moisturizer x=

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I'm catching up on your posts!i ADORE body butters! not to mention the mango scent is one of my faves!SO YUMMY! my favourite one atm is the peach body butter from the body shop!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts