The Body Shop...ing



The Body Shop Satsuma shower gel 7€.
The Body Shop Vineyard peach shower gel* 7€.

There's something special in colourful and delicious shower gels. I always find myself searching such! My new ones as you see are the Satsuma shower gel and the Vineyard Peach shower gel both from The Body Shop! Both of them extremelly fruity and fresh scents, and since this cold and rainy weather find me missing summer times, I had to have them. Both greatly foamy , making your bathroom a fruity scent heaven! I love their intense aroma and as you can understand I have a weakness(among many...) in peachy colour!
 
Υπάρχει κάτι το ξεχωριστό στα πολύχρωμα και φρουτένια αφρόλουτρα. Βρίσκω τον εαυτό μου πάντα να ψάχνει για τέτοιου είδους! Τα καινούρια μου όπως βλέπετε είναι το Satsuma αφρόλουτρο και το Vineyard Peach και τα δύο από το The Body Shop! Έχουν απίστευτα φρουτένια και φρέσκα αρώματα , και μιας και αυτό τον κρύο και βροχερό καιρό με βρίσκω να μου λείπουν οι καλοκαιρινές στιγμές , έπρεπε να τα έχω.  Και τα δυο εξαιρετικά αφρώδες, μετατρέποντας το μπάνιο σας σε έναν φρουτένιο-αρωματικό παράδεισο! Λατρεύω το έντονο άρωμα τους και όπως καταλάβατε έχω μια αδυναμία(ανάμεσα σε πολλές...) στο ροδακινί χρώμα!

Have you tried The Body Shop shower gels?Which ones are your favorites?

Comments

  1. I absolutely adore their Vineyard Peach line! It is THE peach scent. I tried all the peach smelling products available in our country and nothing comes close to it. How I wish we had TBS in Slovenia, now I have to drive all the way to Austria to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops didint know that you dont have in Slovenia!these are great I see why you are doin such a journey!

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. και εμενα μου αρεσει πολυ το αρωμα των πορτοκαλι φρουτων!!! ειναι οντως μια νοτα καλοκαιριου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I've tried from The Body Shop is their body butters but both of these shower gels must smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αυτά τα TBS μας έχουν καταστρέψει! Το αγαπημένο μου είναι το moringa. Τρελαίνομαι και για το peach και για το pumpkin, αλλά δυστυχώς δεν ανήκουν στην μόνιμη σειρά...κρίμα!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts