L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Rose Mademoiselle


L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick 04 Rose Mademoiselle 11,80€.
In case you haven't noticed I'm already getting ready forspring. It's not that I don't like winter, but having more colour in my life is something I'm always looking for. Last spring I had a coral-y cult, but this spring coming I know what I want, and this is more pink! 

I had always on my mind that I should try the new L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks, but somehow plans always changed. Eventually when I came across a L'Oreal counter I instantly picked the Rose Mademoiselle 04. I'm so impressed with this one, the colour is pink- fuchsia with soft and cool blue undertones in it, that I'm sure you can see in the picture. It has a lipstick texture but with a glossy finish. Not too glossy though I have to add. It glides beautifully and gives you smooth lips. I see me picking some more colours...

Σε περίπτωση που δεν το έχετε προσέξει ήδη ετοιμάζομαι για την άνοιξη. Δεν είναι ότι δε μου αρέσει ο χειμώνας ,αλλά το να έχω περισσότερο χρώμα στη ζωή μου είναι κάτι το οποίο πάντα ψάχνω. Την περασμένη άνοιξη είχα μια κοραλό λατρεία, την άνοιξη που μας έρχεται ξέρω ήδη τι θέλω και αυτό είναι περισσότερο ροζ! 

Είχα πάντα στη σκέψη μου να δοκιμάσω τα καινούρια κραγιόν της L'Oreal τα Rouge Caresse , αλλά με κάποιο τρόπο τα σχέδια πάντα άλλαζαν. Τελικά όταν πήγα σε ένα σταντ της L'Oreal αμέσως πήρα το Rose Mademoiselle 04. Είμαι πολύ ενθουσιασμένη με αυτό το κραγιόν, το χρώμα του είναι ροζ-φούξια με απαλούς και ψυχρούς μπλε τόνους, που είμαι σίγουρη ότι μπορείτε να δείτε και στη φωτογραφία. Έχει τη σύσταση του κραγιόν, αλλά ένα πιο γυαλιστερό τελείωμα. Όχι και τόσο γυαλιστερό πρέπει να προσθέσω. Γλιστράει όμορφα και δίνει λεία απαλά χείλη. Με βλέπω να αγοράζω και μερικά ακόμα χρώματα...
Have you tried L'Oreal Caresse lipsticks?What do you think of these?

Comments

  1. I love these lipsticks, I should try this shade it looks so good on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go for bold lipsticks but this shade is beautiful. Im on the hunt for it now:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so beautiful and in real life even more! ;)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Ιt's such a pity that this product doesn't "sit" on my lips at all. It leaves lines, it doesn't sink in, nothing at all!! I don't know why, though your pictures clearly show the "fitting" on your own lips. Lovely color though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetly! And only fitting it lasted pretty well on my lps for such texture...

      xxxx

      Delete
  4. Το ίδιο έχουμε!!! Είναι τέλειο!!!!!!
    Πεθαίνω για ροζ! <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these lipsticks! I'm planning on getting more of them as I only have impulsive fuchsia ! this suits you so well hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Magneta! Thanks for your lovely words sugar!

      xxx

      Delete
  6. I think blue-toned pink lipsticks really suit you, they bring out the green tones in your eyes! Great lipstick choice hun, I'm personally waiting for the new Maybelline lipsticks/lip butters type of product!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love L'Oreal Rouge Caresses :) definitely going to try this shade out! x

    Francesca
    http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/
    ♥ Selling a Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust on Ebay for super cheap! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. αν και δεν ειμαι φαν των ροζ, ειναι πολύ ωραια αποχρωση!
    και εσυ κούκλα όπως πάντα! φιλάκια!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Xεχε, κανεις δεν μπορει να μεινει μονο σε ενα Rouge Caresse!!!! ;)
    Σου παει πολυ το χρωματακι, enjoy it doll!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Είναι πολύ όμορφο και σου πηγαίνει :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this shade looks incredibly gorgeous and flattering on you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts