Too Faced Shadow Insurance


First of all let's talk about our base! But of course the make up base. Old times yes, I was doing my make up without a base ,such as most of us I believe! Results?I was creating an amazing makeup ... uh not so amazing (but at least I thought so then hahaha) and before I could get out the door it was like I hadn't done anything. In which case we start having this as a principle, well moisturized face and then base before makeup so that our makeup will last longer. But to the eyes? Remember that very recently when we were putting the eyeshadow, nice and well (without base of course)-sometime you did it too .. yes, don't raise your eyebrow- and when you returned home your eyeshadow had gone for a walk(on the cheek). Forget these days, because there is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease eyeshadow primer!

Πρώτα απ'όλα ας μιλήσουμε για τη βάση μας! Μα φυσικά τη βάση του μακιγιάζ. Παλιά ναι, και εγώ βαφόμουν χωρίς βάση, όπως πιστεύω και οι περισσότερες! Αποτέλεσμά? Δημιουργούσα ένα καταπληκτικό μακιγιάζ...εεε όχι και τόσο καταπληκτικό(αλλά έτσι τουλάχιστον πίστευα τότε χαχαχα) και πριν προλάβω να βγω από τη πόρτα ήταν σαν να μην έχα βαφτεί. 'Οποτε ξεκινάμε έχοντας αυτό ως αρχή ,καλά ενυδατωμένο πρόσωπο και μετά βάση πριν το μέικαπ, έτσι ώστε το μακιγιάζ μας να έχει μεγαλύτερη διάρκεια. Για τα μάτια όμως? Θυμάστε που πολύ πρόσφατα όταν βάζαμε τη σκιά, ωραία και καλά (χωρίς βάση φυσικά) -καποια στιγμή το έκανες και εσύ..ναι, μη σηκώνεις το φρύδι- και όταν γύριζαμε στο σπίτι η σκιά είχε πάει περίπατο(στο μάγουλο). Αυτές λοιπόν τις μέρες ξέχαστε τες, γιατί υπάρχει και το Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease eyeshadow primer!
The Too Faces Shadow Insurance is a tube, you need a minimum amount for your eyes and does a great the job!

Το Too Faces Shadow Insurance είναι σε σωληνάριο, χρειάζεσαι ελάχιστη ποσότητα για τα μάτια και κάνει τη δουλεία του καταπληκτικά!
As it says on the box it's base is silicone, and the rest?? Simply evrything it says, it performs!

Όπως γράφει και στο κουτί η βάση του είναι σιλικόνη, και τα υπόλοιπα?? Απλά ότι λεει, το πραγματοποιεί!
Below you will find the ingredients.

Παρακάτω θα δείτε τα συστατικά του.
If you want to know my opinion, is an unlikely solution base for  eyeshadow! Incredibly convenient, the eyeshadow stays in place all day and it has no smell! It's the only I've been using for quite some time! Although in the near future I will definitely try and the Urban Decay one ...

Αν θέλετε να μάθετε τη γνώμη μου ,είναι μια απίθανη λύση για βάση σκιάς! Βολεύει απίστευτα, η σκιά μένει στη θέση της όλη μέρα και δε έχει καμία μυρωδιά! Είναι το μόνο που χρησιμοποιώ έδω και αρκετό καιρό! Αν και κάποια στιγμή σίγουρα θα δοκιμάσω και το Urban Decay...

What do you think?Too Faced or Urban Decay?

Comments

  1. To be honest, between the UD one and this TFSI, I'm a huge UDPP fan!!!
    This doesn't last as long, it does crease and when a few months go by, it gets oilier and runnier!
    Can't wait for it to finish so I can try something new or get back to my trusted UDPP!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't try the UD...this one works bait fine now,definitely going o try it,since you say so!!

      xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Well, I feel the same way, i'm not a big fan mainly because I do feel it a bit "oily". I currently use it as a primer all over my face because I want to finish the tube and it works great this way!

      Delete
  2. Τώρα βλέπω και τα σχόλια και έχω μπερδευτεί.. έχω ακούσει πολύ καλά σχόλια και για τα δυο. Αγαπημένο δικό μου το paint pot της MAC, τωρα επιτέλους πήρα της UD σε δειγματάκι μαζί με την Smoked οπότε θα το δοκιμάσω αλλά και της Too faced το έχω καιρό στο μυαλό μου. Έχω αρκετά λιπαρά βλέφαρα και όπως λες η σκια πάει περίπατο, λες θα μου κάτσει καλά?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πραγματικα οι σκιες στο βλεφαρο μου κράτησαν όλη μέρα,δλδ ποσο περισσοτερο να κρατησουν,συν οτι δεν το αισθανθηκα λιπαρο..τι να πω τώρα αν μετα απο κανενα πενταμηνο δε λειτουργει...γιατι βαζεις και πολυ λιγη ποσοτητα οποτε κραταει πολυ...ε ξερω γω??

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Actually...I'll be a ball buster and say : NARS primer. I like all 3 (UDPP, Shadow Insurance and the NARS primer) but I think that if you can spare the cash, the NARS one is by far the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister owns TFSI and I can tell that it feels a bit oily... I haven't tried it yet though, so I might change my mind if I do! I'm using Painterly Paintpot as my base, since it offers a bit of coverage for those nasty blue veins and redness on the eyelids...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. να σου πω την αληθεια οπως κ λεω και στο ποστ δεν εχω δοκιμασει το UD.. θα το δοκιμασω ομως να εχω μια πιο ολοκληρωμενη αποψη!
      kisses!!

      xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time!

Popular Posts